1. Pair the Contour next glucose meter to the phone's Bluetooth as recommended by the Contour next app.
2. Once paired, open CareMonitor, click on the Blood sugar levels metric.
3. Click add activity button.
4. Scroll down and click on "Connect Glucose Meter Now."
5. Make sure the glucose meter is switched on.
6. CareMonitor app will automatically detect the glucose meter and show success.
7. Use the options to record a live reading from the meter or sync the last recorded reading.
8. Scroll down and click save to record the reading.